Imaging Advantage is seeking an Executive Account Manager to join our Phoenix based team.
Primary Job Purpose: The Executive Account Manager (EAM) builds and maintains relationships with key executives of existing business and new business opportunities. The EAM will be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple hospital sites with a book of revenue ranging from 10m -- 30m of business. The EAM will have 100% responsibility and accountability to Hospitals under management.
Primary Responsibilities (Operational and Clinical):
• Full P&L responsibility
• Ensuring each hospital is adequately staffed to meet service levels and daily volumes
• Source and close new sales opportunities in the assigned region by building physician relationships and executing on business plans developed for the region
• Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly key metric reports are reviewed and delivered to key personnel
• Ensures effective implementation of regional account programs both operationally and clinically
• Researches, develops, and acquires account opportunities within targeted regional markets
• Develop and maintain working relationships with regional customer base
• Strategically plan customer visits to cultivate relationships, perform presentations, offer innovative programs, conduct business reviews and communicate plans
• Develops profitable business plans for newly acquired accounts and implements those plans effectively
• Defines needs and provides necessary initial on-site customer training including physician and support staff
• Accesses customer confidence and competence while actively advancing accounts toward achieving independence
• The Executive Account Manager will review all physician staffing levels to ensure the required clinical skills to perform the appropriate procedure or interpret the exams routinely performed are in line with the patient scheduling process and expected service levels for the hospital. Make adjustments as needed to ensure patient satisfaction is achieved.
• The EAM will work closely with the scheduling department to fill open physician slots and vacations are filled three months in advance.
• Attend periodic clinical committee meetings to maintain communications and address cross departmental issues.
• Organize monthly physician meetings and agendas
• Review monthly quality assurance with on-site physicians and key hospital staff
Nature and Scope:
• Displays the highest level of critical thinking and analysis in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross department problems.
• Operates with considerable latitude to ensure patient safety comes first
• Situations may have mutual respect with the physicians he or she will be engaging on a daily basis
• Extensive travel, up to 40% may be required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years healthcare experience
• Experience managing Regional or National Accounts in healthcare
• Clinical Knowledge in radiology is required