Do you desire a rewarding role with a great organization?
Do you want a job that's not just a job?
Seeking job fulfillment in a position that will make an impact on others’ lives?
If so, we want to hear from you!
UT Physicians is committed to providing the best that medicine has to offer with quality care that incorporates the latest medical treatments and innovations and the most up-to-date technology. This commitment is supported by a team of expert physicians in 80 specialties who can consult with you on virtually every type of medical problem and a philosophy that prevention and education are essential to overall wellness.
We help patients needing urgent, highly specialized or complex care and also provide high-quality, wellness-oriented primary care for routine illnesses and maintenance of good health. We are currently looking for Healthcare professionals to join our team.
Cardiovascular Imaging Services Manager
· Handle the administrative, financial, technical, clinical and business development functions of the University of Texas Physicians Cardiovascular Imaging Services and working with the Medical Director to assure provision of quality patient care services
· Oversight of staff and operations at all center locations, comprehensive services including echocardiography, exercise stress testing, nuclear perfusions studies, electrocardiography/Holter/event monitor testing
· Supervise and schedule teams of Sonographers, Electrocardiography Technicians, Nuclear Technologists, and clerical support staff
· Equipment planning, inventory and maintenance
· Assure training and continuing education of Technologists to ensure competency
· Develop and implement a cost effective, efficient internal operations system to handle patient volume and required documentation for regulatory agencies
· Make recommendations to the Internal Medicine Physician Office Administrator, Medical Director, and Administrators for increased efficiency, decreased cost and improvement in daily operations
· Assist in achieving target profitability for the centers in the development of budget and business planning functions
· Represent and assist with the marketing efforts of the physicians practicing in the center, and interact with the general public, referring physicians, patients, and other office staff, hospitals and ancillary personnel in collaboration with the company’s business development
· Be available to physicians to resolve any operation issues that may arise
· Assume responsibility for meeting volume and reimbursement targets
· Promote a team environment
· Maintain supply inventory
· Develop, monitor and report on quality assurance, meeting customer satisfaction, goals and assuring adherence to regulatory external agencies and internal guidelines
· Interact with administrative offices of UTP regarding the selection of training and the monitoring of new staff to ensure continuity of operations. Ensure that personnel are appropriately trained for the job duties they are assigned
· Maintain an environment that complies with OSHA regulations and employee safety
· Complete special projects as assigned by company administration
· Review job descriptions on an annual basis for appropriateness
· Conduct timely employee evaluations
· Handle patient complaints and review quality assurance information relating to practice and patient care issues
· Hire, train and supervise staff in the noninvasive laboratory and conduct performance appraisals as well as disciplinary actions for all staff
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; MBA/MHA a plus
· Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), databases, Internet, IDX and Allscripts
· Current CPR or ALS certification
In exchange for your dedication you can expect a competitive salary, sincere appreciation for your work and a beautiful, "family-like" working environment unlike any other. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: