|Facility:||Life Line Screening|
|Location:||Baton Rouge, Louisiana
|Compensation:||Based on level of experience|
|Company:||Life Line Screening|
Great Opportunity for New Grads!
Life Line Screening, the leading provider of community-based preventive screenings has ultrasound team positions available throughout the United States and United Kingdom.
Since being established in 1993, the company has screened over five million Americans and discovered carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms, and osteoporosis in hundreds of thousands of asymptomatic individuals, thus helping to save lives and improve people’s health.
Join the largest global employer of ultrasound sonographers and help to make a difference in the lives of our participants everyday!
Some Responsibilities Include:
· Ensure a superior customer service experience for all participants
· Perform the following screenings: Carotid Artery, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Ankle Brachial Index, Osteoporosis, Atrial Fibrillation, and Complete Lipid Panel and Glucose
· Participate in the set-up and break-down of equipment with your team for each screening event
Why work with us?
· No on-call work
· No holidays
· No Sundays
· Typically work only one Saturday per month
· Get paid for travel time with the team
· Comprehensive benefits package available for all Full Time employees
· Competitive compensation
· Be a part of a rapidly growing global organization
· Graduate of an accredited ultrasound school or formal training program
· RVT/RVS eligible or international equivalent
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation