Customer Service (Mon-Fri / 8-5): 877-723-7823
Looking for other jobs?  View our entire list here.

Current Job Openings - Aug 19, 2017





The job below is no longer active and cannot accept applications.

MSK/Neurorad/MRI specialists – Louisville Kentucky

Subspecialties: MRI Radiology, Neuroradiology & Musculoskeletal Imaging

Facility: Healthcare Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
USA
Degree: MD
Years Partnership: Never
Board Status: Board Certified
Fellowship Required: No
Beginning Comp.: 300k - 349k
Potential Comp.: Negotiable
Perm/Locum: Perm ASAP
Workload: Full Time
Position Type:
  • Clinic
  • Hospital
  • Private Practice
Skills:
  • Medical Imaging
  • Computed Tomography
  • Magnetic Resonance Imaging
  • MSK
  • Neuroradiology
  • Ultrasound
Company: Healthcare Staffing Solutions Inc.


MSK/Neurorad/MRI specialists – Louisville Kentucky

Join one of the largest advanced imaging and education-based private practices in the US! Comprised of 40 sub-specialty trained Radiologists in a practice independently owned and run by physicians for physicians. Servicing every state and multiple countries including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty clinics. This practice receives approx. 1,300 – 1,400 cases per day from multiple states and approximately 300 locations. More than 70% of the practices’ case work is MSK and Neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of Body MRI and other modalities including CT, US and Xray. Case mix also includes a health complement of Breast MRI, prostate MRI and cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging and ENT MRI. No call/ No weekends! Candidates with an active Kentucky license and quick availability is strongly preferred!

MSK/Neurorad/MRI specialists -fellowship preferred or comparable practice experience/expertise in these fields. The majority of the cases read will be MSK and Neuro. General radiology skills are also required for outpatient Xray, US and CT studies. Mammo is not required.

Employed position. Receive 300-350k base salary with bonus for additional reads, 7 weeks PTO, CME stipend, health, dental, vision, life insurance, malpractice insurance, disability coverage and retirement plan with contributions.