Customer Service (Mon-Fri / 8-5): 877-723-7823
Looking for other jobs?  View our entire list here.

Locum Tenens Radiologist Needed in New Jersey - Women's Imaging and General Diagnostic Radiology

Subspecialty: Diagnostic Radiology

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 LocumTenens.com
Apply Online
(Physicians Only)
Job Number: ORD-059666-MD-NJ
Contact Name: Sasha Russell
Agency: Yes
Phone:

Facility: Hospital
Location: New Jersey
USA
Degree: MD or DO
Years Partnership: Negotiable
Board Status: BC/BE
Fellowship Required: No
Locum Rate: Negotiable
Perm/Locum: See Notes - Locum
Workload: Full Time
Position Type:
  • Hospital
Skills:
  • General Radiology
Date Posted: 03/08/2019
Contact Information
Job Number: ORD-059666-MD-NJ
Contact Name: Sasha Russell
Company: LocumTenens.com
Agency: Yes
Phone:
Fax:
Website: Visit Website
List All Jobs: LocumTenens.com Jobs

Apply Online
(Physicians Only)

Register to save time applying for jobs.

Locum Tenens Radiologist Needed in New Jersey - Women's Imaging and General Diagnostic Radiology
Subspecialty: Diagnostic Radiology

We are seeking a board certified radiologist for ongoing locum tenens coverage in New Jersey, starting in January 2019. There is some flexibility with the schedule, but 3-5 days per week would be ideal. Call is shared, and weekend work can be done from home. 75% of modalities will be women's imaging (screenings, diagnostics, biopsies, drainages, etc.) and the remaining 25% will be general (PF, CT, US). Candidates with a women's imaging fellowship are highly preferred. We are willing to license candidates for this position!


Dates Needed: January 2019 - ongoing
Hours Per Day: 8
Provider Availability: Regular Time
Assignment Duration: Locums
Facility Type: Group Practice
Call Required: Yes
Board Certification Required: Yes
Support Staff: 1 MD
Government: No


Additional Information:

  • CT
  • Fellowship (Women's Imaging)
  • Plain Films
  • Ultrasound

Reference ID: ORD-059666-MD-NJ
Job Posting ID: 990185



Sasha Russell
ltjobleads@locumtenens.com