Customer Service (Mon-Fri / 8-5): 877-723-7823

Looking for other jobs?  View our entire list here.

$3,200/shift - Pediatric Radiology Locum Tenens in Nashville, TN

Subspecialty: Pediatric Radiology

Posted: Feb 11, 2024 Ark Staffing Solutions
Apply Online
(Physicians Only)
Job Number:
Contact Name: Zach Lefeber
Agency: No
Phone:

Facility: Children's Hospital
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
USA
Degree: MD or DO
Years Partnership: N/A
Board Status: Board Certified
Fellowship Required: Preferred
Locum Rate: $2500/day +
Perm/Locum: 5+ week LT Job
Workload: Full or Part-time
Position Type:
  • Hospital
Skills:
  • General Radiology
  • Pediatrics
Date Posted: 02/11/2024
Contact Information
Job Number:
Contact Name: Zach Lefeber
Company: Ark Staffing Solutions
Agency: No
Phone:
Fax:
Website: Visit Website
List All Jobs: Ark Staffing Solutions Jobs

Apply Online
(Physicians Only)

Register to save time applying for jobs.

$3,200/shift - Pediatric Radiology Locum Tenens in Nashville, TN
Subspecialty: Pediatric Radiology

ARK Staffing Solutions is partnered with a radiology practice who has an ongoing need for pediatric radiology locum coverage. Our client is in search of 1 FTE worth of coverage beginning in October and anticipates needing coverage through June 2024. ARK will consider multiple radiologists to fill this on-going need in 2023 and beyond.

Rate: $3,200/shift plus paid travel, lodging, and medical malpractice insurance

Case Mix: 70% pediatric radiology consisting primarily of X-ray, MR, US, CT and fluoro. Remaining 30% general radiology.

Schedule: Primarily Mon-Fri (7:30-5p) with occasional call coverage as available (not required)

Credentialing: 30 days

If this particular opportunity isn't right for you, please reach out to discuss our various other locum and permanent opportunities across the country. Our team of skilled and highly experienced staff members are here to earn your trust while offering industry leading rates and excellent customer service.